Driver Side Electric Window...

Basically It's been fine, I had the window down at the time, so i go to put it up and it stops....

uhhh.... balls

the control/s for the driver side doesnt work, likewise it wont let me control the passenger side either.

I can obviously operate the passenger one, from the passenger door...

The central locking and the window lock button do still work, just not the up/down switches for the windows!?

Theres no noise at all, its just as if it's dead? Do these buttons have backlights (i cant remember) because mine aint lit at all.

Anyone else had this niggle?

Switch? Fuse? Regulator?

Got a black bag over the window... incase it rains, not exactly thief proof atm either :rolleyes:

Help? lol

Guest ep82_girl

my passenger one didnt work when i bought the car so we had to change the mechanism. but my drivers one worked fine but there was no noise what so ever with the passenger window. also inregards to back lights mine to kinda light up but think its like a glowing thing not a light if you get me (sorry im useless)

xxx

IIRC the "auto" button on the drivers side switch lights up and thats about it

Best way is it to open it up via door card and apply direct power to the motor to see if it works (if it does put the window up) and then you just need a new set of switches