hello all im new on here will be posting a bit for a friend of mine who is without a pc at the moment i have a gto twin turbo thats been tuned the chap im posting for has a galanza 1998,,ep91 in white fairly std but i think it has a manual b/c on it ive posted a topic in the tuning section as i have a few questions i hope you can elp with thanks for looking

thanks for the replys to the couple of questions i put up , sorted his car now he has a m/boost controler set on around 7 psi at the moment i told him to chuck the blody thing away im not a fan of them tbh quickest way to blow your lump up if you ask me its ok upping the boost but where the fuel coming from without supoerting mod,s .and his heater fan was,nt working ,,for some reason the previous owner had disconected it i lnow he is iching to get on here just waiting for his comp to be fixed ,,thanks again

• 1 year later...

hello all back again this time ive been chating to your jae organiser about a few things ,,, will let him post and see what hapens

been a while since i was on last the chap i was asking questions for is now a member and spending fortunes on his galanza. i did a cambelt replacement on his car last wk end as he is going to get it on the rr next week get it tuned his car now has bigger tub, fmic, e'manage ect ect . i dont know what his username is sorry hope he gets the sort of figures he,s hoping for . he is under the impresion he will give the gto a thrashing lol poor lad is deluded . but fair play to the guy atleast he doing something worth wile with his car rather than the usual big bore exhaust and fluffy dice .