Importing My Next Glanza

Hello, folks, not been on here in ageeees since i sold my glanza and got a VXR, which i wish i never did, miss my glanza so much.

So im going to import my next glanza through Glanza.co.uk.

Was just wondering opinions of these folks, anyone had any experience from them? good bad? etc etc.

cheers

Glanza.co.uk i.e. Mark is one of the main moderators over on tgtt.

As Jag said Jules got his glanza off mark and it was minty mint!... i went down with a friend of mine to pick up a K24 V from him and he is a top bloke, really nice and easy to talk to, he knows his stuff so i'm sure any V he gets in for you will be perfect :angry2:

hope that helps buddy.

Welcome back mate, which VXR did you get? Please dont say a Corsa :D

Good luck with the next V, looking forward to seeing it :)

As said Mark @Glanza.co.uk is a sound bloke so I am sure he will sort you right out :D

not a corsa no haha, got the astra arden blue!

Definetly importing my next glanza, wish i never sold it! So ill get glanza.co.uk to import my next one in time for summer! Cant wait to get it now!

Try and get one with the optional recaro interior if you can and some other factory rare options.

Yeah as said Mark is a mod and trader over on TGTT.

I have bought a few parts from him and he has a man over in japan who he is in business with called Jay (JGT over on tgtt),

who i have also bought directly from.

Would recomend to anyone :)

VXR Astras are nice cars, we have a few customers at work with them, and im quite impressed by them to be honest. Just a Shame they have the Vauxhall badge on the front!! :) Would still rather have a tuned GT/Glanza over one of them any day though.

Also never heard any negative feedback from Glanza.co.uk before either, so they cant be too shabby buddy.

Hopefully you'll start off better than you left from what I remember.

Good luck with importing the new Glanza, be interesting to see what can be got hold of out there these days.