Seat Rails/subframes

Do all starlet's have the same seat subframes?

Basically i have some bucket seats that i want to mount but have no frames,

so i was planning to just chop some seats of some standard frames & weld the seat to it.

do only glanza seats bolt in a glanza? or can i take them from a n/a of the same year & what about ep82's?

Thanks

Guest cheshireglanza
what buckets are they because i got corbeau ones and the frames had to be made n welded in etc took all day lol

i sold some corbeau bucket seat frames took hour to make the frames and frames moved so you could move seats if you were short ass can get some more made up but i would need frames and one seat and to confirm there good ask batman glanza on here has he bought set off frames on here plus bucketep91 bought frames but they seem to have got lost in post :p

they only took u an hour did u say? lol mine were a mission and just about fit in, the passenger one is welded in you cant move it but mines on runners because im a short arse but its quite high because thers like 2 frames underneath it, i wana change em to impreza seats really and try and get em lower, du know if they would be ok for me, as id need em to pump up lol

Guest cheshireglanza

im not sure but i used the standard ep91 frames so they sat nice and low need batman glanza to log on to confirm they sat right may be able get him to get pic off frames how i did it