Few Questions :)

hi guys and girls, just a couple questions,

im planning on fitting my boost gauge and was wondering if anyone has a pic of where they joined the t-piece under the bonnet?

also what is stock psi on lo-boost and hi?

i noticed that since i fit my induction kit,this cold weather is inducing fuel cut quicker, worse for it is in 3rd under load, will this clear up when the air is warmer outside or should i go back to the airbox for now?

thanks

Carl

hi guys and girls, just a couple questions,

im planning on fitting my boost gauge and was wondering if anyone has a pic of where they joined the t-piece under the bonnet?

also what is stock psi on lo-boost and hi?

i noticed that since i fit my induction kit,this cold weather is inducing fuel cut quicker, worse for it is in 3rd under load, will this clear up when the air is warmer outside or should i go back to the airbox for now?

thanks

Carl

Hi mate,

I tee the boost gauge line into the dumpvalve vacuum hose normally

Stock psi is around 5 on low and 8 on hi, its been a while since Ive had my Starlet but IIRC thats about right!!

This is down to the weather yes, do you have a decat on the car??

Wow thanks for the feedback guys, exactly what I needed! As for decat, I think it's the standard item but I don't know if the inners have been removed or not.it has a blitz system fitted tho.think I will just refit the standard airbox for winter then :) thanks for the comments guys.oh and mich, pic was aweome, also noticed your intercooler cover has cracked in the same place as mine lol

A quick update guys, I fitted my boost gauge today and was very suprised, I'm running 12psi on full boost,is this normal?I spoke to ep82-girl and apparently it's pretty high considering the only mods I have are a blitz nurspec,blitz bov and an induction kit.any ideas?