Like the 0-60mph times, its all arbitrary - it depends on a lot of factors, and ultimately, you'd need to measure it. On such a small turbo and engine though, don't expect much more than 10bhp for the combination..

Like the 0-60mph times, its all arbitrary - it depends on a lot of factors, and ultimately, you'd need to measure it. On such a small turbo and engine though, don't expect much more than 10bhp for the combination..

ah right im guna put a full system on it and with my other mods relocated air filter rx-7 cooler maybe get a hybrid up the boost to a bar and get a fcd and a fpr and a new ecu remap? i was told to exspect anything from 165 up to 200 if using hybrid or is there anythin elese i could do if it wouldnt reach that much

For a start you wont need a FPR/FCD if your thinking about getting it remapped with a piggy back.

And power gains mostly rely on the boost your running on turbo cars.

There will be a noticeable difference in spool up and mid range power with a mani and decat though.

thats what i was going to ask aswell when i put my full system on as the back pressure is gone and its runing freely will it still run ok or will i have to get a boost controler so it doesnt have boost creep ? also ive heared i have to get it mapped to make it run good

Mine used to fuel cut really bad when I fitted a mani and decat.

Bought an AVCR boost controller and it sorted it a bit but would cut every so often, all was fine when horrid fuel cut was removed and mapped for a bar

mines running basically what your aiming for hybrid,gutted cat, ported mani etc but as i havent got a fpr or management yet im only runnning 0.6 bar of boost. but its still not shy its shifts to be fair so running a little less boost is always an option until you get management etc just a thought