Buying Xbox Live Off Ebay

Has anyone done this?

Just had a quick scan and found it for £27, is that about the best price and most important can it be trusted? lol

Do they send the code to you via email?

Cheers

Has anyone done this?

Just had a quick scan and found it for £27, is that about the best price and most important can it be trusted? lol

Do they send the code to you via email?

Cheers

yeah mate done it before but it depends on the person your buying it off

yh they send it throw to email but sometimes they send you that card with the code on

Done it a few times. Worked ok for me. Make sure you get one that will send you the scan of the card. Much quicker. Check their feedback.

Last time i did it, about 3 months ago, i had been sent an email with the code in under 10 minutes. Worked a treat :thumbsup:

Whats work??? :p

Thats what i am meant to be doing :thumbsup:

I always tell my boss i 'THOUGHT about doing work today but don't really want to, anyway you know what they say, its the THOUGHT that counts' :p He never seems to laugh though................... :D

Had a little look through my feedback and its not on there. I can't remember which one i bought from, sorry dude.

Just make sure you get it from someone that says they will send out via email and has a good feedback rate and you should be fine!

Jason :D

:p Fairplay!

I am in uni now, just found out that my CAD assignment needs to be in on Monday!! Got loads to do Ooops :p

Cheers mate will do that later :thumbsup:

Maybe its best you don't renew xbox live just yet then :D:D