NEED SOME HELP.....

CT-9A turbo, standard pump and standard injectors. i'm running at 1.2 BAR boost with a fuel cut defender and front mounted large intercooler, full A'pexi exhaust system with decat. whats the safe amount of maximum boost to use? internals aren't standard, but i done want to over-run it. done 35,000 miles too. thanks alot for your help.

Joe GT

1.2bar without fuelling mods?

well, if you havent already broke something, then you aint far off mate, the stock turbo turns into a hairdryer at a little over 1bar, plus with no fuelling you must be running dangerously lean like that...

thanks alot mate, your a star! fitting it tomorrow, so i'll let you know how it goes... prob the wrong section to ask this in, but is anyone going to the isle of wight bestival? or did anyone go to the isle of wight rock festival this year? i live down here, and you should all come over sometime, its a great place to drive around and get pics of the car. anyways, thanks for your help dude. joe GT