hey guys, ive had the rocker cover off for spraying and im ready to replace it, ve ordered a new fresh thick rubber gasket.. i thought the old one was seated over a rim or sum sort but its seems its flat.. is there anything I need to use when fitting the new gasket, gasket sealent etc. ??

cheers :lol:

G

hey guys, ive had the rocker cover off for spraying and im ready to replace it, ve ordered a new fresh thick rubber gasket.. i thought the old one was seated over a rim or sum sort but its seems its flat.. is there anything I need to use when fitting the new gasket, gasket sealent etc. ??

cheers :lol:

G

nop it just slots in place.

dunno if you may have already but maybe worth picking up the little metal/rubber washers for the rocker cover bolts because they leak a bit sometimes. well mine both have anyway lol cheap as chips.

yeah ave ordered them too an a new pcv valve.. camskill got bak and said rocker gasket on bak order but thers nothing really wrong with the gasket ther now