Hi all. I'm looking for a new exhaust system for my Glanza as the Kakimoto system on it is starting to rust and form little holes in places. I like the Blitz NUR spec R exhaust but I have heard stories about poor fitment etc. Could anyone on here tell me how they found fitting this exhaust or even recommend me an exhaust. Thanks in advance, Lee.

I had a Blitz NUR Spec. Best exhaust I've owned, much better than the HKS. I didn't have any issues with fitting. Only thing I would say is that the backbox was a bit low, but smaller rubbers could have cured that.

just going against the rest here lol, i didn't like my Nur Spec the sound for me was far to deep (like shit your pants deep) i would have much preferred a Hi power and just taken out all the silencers and made that straight through.

still don't get me wrong super nice exhaust fitment wise, good flow and power just didn't like the sound... plus every single glanza/gt has one :thumbsup:

dependant on what part is rusting you could just get a new section made up?? i.e go to an exhaust fabricators and get a straight through center section made to replace the rusting one type thing? might be cheaper plus the Kakimoto sound the tits imo :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

ive just fitted a blitz nur spec yesterday,fitting wise not a problem at all and not too loud for neighbours :D im using standard manifold with a braced de-cat and boy what a difference the car runs ands sounds great with it ,id recommend 1 any day.hope this helps.

The Blitz Nur Spec is a superb quality exhaust with fitment and sound, along with performance, we run one on our demo car and it works perfectly, we do sell JPerformance exhaust systems which we seem to find fit and work as well as the nur spec with a alot more affordable price tag.

Drop us a message and we can discuss.

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments LTD

Workshop Landline - 01925 822266

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk