Balancing Problems

I am about to put my bottom end back together with new scat rods and wiesco forged pistons and was wondering if it is nessecery to balance the bottom end beforehand as on a tight time scale and budget?

I have had mixed opinions with half saying no if your not revving high , and half saying you have to do it ?! HELP!

As said above its not necessary but if it was me and for the coonditions your engne will be raced alot i would recommened it,

As Lee says it aint to expensive, usually they just need the flywheel and clutch cover you will be using.

Hope this heps

Gary

Well what they told me was.

Crank, crank pulley and bolt, rods, pistons and flywheel and bolts and they said clutch can be done but not necessary as i had the clutch fitted to the car as my everyday driver.

Well yeh i meant all the crank stuff aswell lol, im guessing its just depends what machine shop you use for supplying clutch,

the engine im getting balanced the now they asked for the clutch as it was an exedy item and may have weighed different to standard.

Gary