Rory what are the differences between the Cruise and Speedvisions? As the price differs hugely, is it just because of the name?

To tell you the truth im unsure Iddy.

Ive never seen a set of Cruise springs in person

why cant they just have been made the same length. another thing ill have to get done to a build i havent even started yet. would also like to know the answer to idrees's question.

Uprated springs require a slightly thicker coil to give it more,Same diameter as standard, but for them to work properly, they need to be slightly longer,so they dont bind together at full compression.

Easier for me to show you rather than explain! :thumbsup:

How much has to be taken off? or does it just depend of the head

I take it machine shop can do it then with the springs and cams itl get the clearances done.

Lucky i found this out now lol

Gary

All depends on what cams will be used and how much lift.

You dont want the springs fully compressed before the cam is at full lift, all depends on a few factors.

Agra will be able to do this no problems.

We have used both makes of valve springs and neither required modification to fit, we would say the Cruise Springs are a stiffer spring compared to the Speedvision we never had any issues with either, we have a Starlet revving to 8k+ on Cruise Springs and no issues there.

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments LTD

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk