Gearbox / Selector? I Think!

hi guys.. friday night on my way home changed into 3rd and then a snappin kinda sound happened.. gearstick all floppy all over the place.. soo today i got started tryin too diagnose the problem.. .the forward and back motion of the geasrstick cable/ rod has snapped.. .connects onto the gearbox.. so i assume its the gear selector cable.. bhut really have no idea.. i need help please guys! any appreciated. itsits got a rod with a eye on the end n a rubber gaitor on the other. but between each end is a thick cable.

cheers guys

dan

arite cat howz things? ive pulled it off n it is one of the cables snapped.. but whats it called.. gear selector cable? itsd the one that works the forward n backwards motion of the gearstick

Guest ep82_girl
I have a set of standard cables if you need em, although I can't 100% confirm that they will fit but I would imagine they should really.

Didn't realise that was you bud lol

Things going well down with the sheep? :thumbsup:

oh!!!! lol i live in 'sheep land' hahaha its prob my fault it broke cause i dragged him down my way lol!!!

xx

I have a set of standard cables if you need em, although I can't 100% confirm that they will fit but I would imagine they should really.

Didn't realise that was you bud lol

Things going well down with the sheep? :thumbsup:

ok bud im headin up too scotland at the weekend i think .. back up too good ol huntly too collect all my stuff lol.. things r tight as down here :L no job so strugglin like funki with cash lol. not good.. lol its all good i didnt realise u were on here lol

I'm everywhere, yet I am no where :thumbsup:

Would have took you for a run in the my bucket of shit but I'm meant to be going offshore on Tues.

See if you still lived up here we could have swapped em out and tried the cables!

haha i no u pop up everywhere lol :D:)

o your bucket of shit? whats wrong with it? lol.. howd the ecu mappin go?

ohright shit im spose too be comin up too scotland at the weekend... looks like i casnt get the cable of of you lol.. grrrrr

nothing wrong with it actually oddly lol

Mapping went ok, but since I'm getting a new inlet, it's going to get mapped again once it's on like.

If needs be I can leave them with simo before I go? and you can pick em up from him.

lol awesome! how much whp u runnin now then? ye too right what a monster lol.. hows the sequential diff holdin up? lol.. orite good idea batman. how much u wantin for them ?

:D:):thumbsup:

im sellin a gearbox if u want 1

sorry mate i dont need a bearbox.... its selector cables i need..

n cat i aint comin up too scotland this weekend now dunno when ill b up.. id have em off u for 30 pound.. im goin down sparesworld tomorrow so ill get back too you on it bud.. cheers

no worries bud.

I'm not worried about selling em tbh like, it's just to help you out like bud.

aye sound dude.. well ill let u no tomorrow k.. if i cant get hold of it cheap ill b avin em.. appreciate it cat.. are u able too post??.. ill have t try use paypal or something for u

aye not a problem, would need all fees and postage to be covered though, dinna want it to cost me lol

Just give me a shout if you need em, as i aint leaving until thursday now.

ok dude thanks for your help n interest but ive been sorted out!! for now.. sorry t let ya down/... again lol.. :)