Rocker Cover Gasket

As said above pretty much

I've got an N/A rocker cover gasket sitting in my room as i was going to spray my rocket cover on my old SR but never got round to doing it

So i was wondering could I use it on my V or would it be different?

As 'Govey' the lad whos got my old SR posted up a thread about wanting to spray his cam cover and i was just concidering dishing it over but then thought hmmm maybe it will fit on the V so i can keep it for future use.

Cheers in advance :thumbsup:

Cheers Asad just what i wanted to hear mate!

@Conor

I think il leave mine til at least the summer because stuff spraying in this gay weather :D

Might wait til i get a front mount before I spray the rocker cover 2 as its gna be effort taking all the intercooler off only to put it back on and cover up my nice painting...

But get yourself a rocker cover gasket mate as its better to give it a refresh than have it seep oil all over the place :thumbsup:

I've got the gasket packaged up from toyota infront of me and its got a sticker on it with Gasket, Cylinder and under that a number which is 11213-11041 then a barcode under that

So im presuming 11213-11041 is the part number so if u want to give it a refresh go down to toyota as get one of them and fit that when you change the rocker cover.

But if u check the paperwork on the SR I gave u u'll probably find a price in there aswell (off the top of my head i think it was only like £3 or sumin

:D

The rocker gasket is a rubber seal that sits between the rocker cover (bit u want to paint pretty colours and make look pretty on top :thumbsup:) and the actual block of the engine and it just sits round the edge of the engine block so its not like metal on metal and it stops oil leaking out of the engine

Then Toyota wise I'm not to sure wether theres one out your way as I've never really trecked out looking but theres one in Aylesford on the industrial estate just off junction 5 on the M20 thats the nearest one to me :D

Also check the South East meets section as I've stuck up a new thread in there about a meet down dockside on the 19th Feb :D