Need A Bit Of Help Guys

took my car for a drive today and when i accelerate it just seems to rev up. pulls away but feel like the turbo just isnt kicking in and the three lights all come on in the rev gauge.

im thinking a boost leak. anyone agree?

i destricted the car throught the gears on last weekend and havnt really driven it since so maybe didnt out the hoses back on properly any ideas what to look out for?

cheers guys

when the clutch first starts going it will still feel just fine as it takes torque to make it slip, so when u get into the revs and give it some it will slip. if it was a boost leak u wouldnt be getting all the green lights as the pressure sensor is in the inlet mani.

dont drive on a slippy clutch too long, u can hotspot the flywheel making it useless

when the clutch first starts going it will still feel just fine as it takes torque to make it slip, so when u get into the revs and give it some it will slip. if it was a boost leak u wouldnt be getting all the green lights as the pressure sensor is in the inlet mani.

dont drive on a slippy clutch too long, u can hotspot the flywheel making it useless

okay how much round about am i looking for a cltuch replace and am i better staying with a standard one or go for an exedy or otrher aftermarket one?

cheers