Suspension, Heellllppp

right its nearly time to sort out my suspension but i am really stuck as to what to get, now im not slating the meisters atall ive herd ther extrememly good but ive read into them alot and it seems that ther hasnt been as much development into them as ther would be with say teins, thing is i dont relli wana pay 800quid for coilovers, i use my car everyday as its my only car and im just wondering if i could probably just get new shocks and sum decent lowering springs or if it would be worth splashing out on new coilys, i dont take it round tracks or anything (to scared of riting it off) your thoughts please?? :thumbsup:

For a start where did £800 come from? They are £565 delivered.

I have seen many of pages of reviews, specs of these coilovers on here and TGTT. Even seen posts on TGTT from the owner of Meister and I can tell you that loads of development has gone into these and are the best coilovers for UK roads.

Teins dont last very long, I should know

Guest ep82_girl
For a start where did £800 come from? They are £565 delivered.

I have seen many of pages of reviews, specs of these coilovers on here and TGTT. Even seen posts on TGTT from the owner of Meister and I can tell you that loads of development has gone into these and are the best coilovers for UK roads.

Teins dont last very long, I should know

yeah heard some bad reviews of the tein coilovers :harhar: heard of them breaking after only a few months. not good!!!

if you get a nice set of springs and shocks they can lower the car nicely for you ;)

xx

You can now get a set of Meisters at the special price of £549 delivered (limited numbers) so I wouldnt pass up the opportunity mate.

True other brands such as Tein have had more R&D into their products but to me at the end of the day the Meisters have been developed for UK roads and existing owners are really happy with them.

This means keeping with the dramatic improvements in handling whilst retaining everyday comfort, allowing camber adjustment, many levels of dampening and of course lowering adjustment.

What more could you want??? I've been on Tanabe coilovers for the past two years and they are a pain as they were designed for Jap roads, the spring rates were pretty low at 4k front, 6kg rear but that still mean bugger all to the actual comfort of the ride.

To be honest mate if you are serious about improving your ride I wouldnt hesitate to get a set as they sound the best choice out of what is available today and affordable too. If budget is an issue for you then I'd go for just lowering springs but they won't make your standard shocks last that long or improve handling that much. At the end of the day think about what you really want for your ep, coiilovers would be an investment. New kyb special shocks (import) or Konis would cost you just as much once you adds springs onto them and buying second hand they are hard to find and who knows how long they'll last? You also won't be able to lower evenly. Meister also have a uk based repair service. Lots of pluses.

I'm in for a set as we speak and I'm really looking forward to them.

Hope this helps.

Joz

You can now get a set of Meisters at the special price of £549 delivered (limited numbers) so I wouldnt pass up the opportunity mate.

True other brands such as Tein have had more R&D into their products but to me at the end of the day the Meisters have been developed for UK roads and existing owners are really happy with them.

This means keeping with the dramatic improvements in handling whilst retaining everyday comfort, allowing camber adjustment, many levels of dampening and of course lowering adjustment.

What more could you want??? I've been on Tanabe coilovers for the past two years and they are a pain as they were designed for Jap roads, the spring rates were pretty low at 4k front, 6kg rear but that still mean bugger all to the actual comfort of the ride.

To be honest mate if you are serious about improving your ride I wouldnt hesitate to get a set as they sound the best choice out of what is available today and affordable too. If budget is an issue for you then I'd go for just lowering springs but they won't make your standard shocks last that long or improve handling that much. At the end of the day think about what you really want for your ep, coiilovers would be an investment. New kyb special shocks (import) or Konis would cost you just as much once you adds springs onto them and buying second hand they are hard to find and who knows how long they'll last? You also won't be able to lower evenly. Meister also have a uk based repair service. Lots of pluses.

I'm in for a set as we speak and I'm really looking forward to them.

Hope this helps.

Joz

ah ok thanks for that mate, where abouts in the uk is there centre based then, are they made in the uk then or somewhere else?

No worries dude :harhar:

My mistake on thinking their repair centre is UK based.

Its still quite decent that they offer 1 year warranty on anything going wrong within 30k.

Cheap replacement parts too. I'm pretty sure Enzo or any UK rep can get you the replacement parts from them.

At the end of they day you're getting a decent product for your money ;)

Joz

Hey There, feel free to drop us a Message and we will discuss what works and what doesnt work on a road car, we have worked with alot of setups to find a happy medium.

Look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments LTD

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk