Greddy Turbo Timer

Hi. I received my Greddy turbo timer today. It has 3 sets of wires. One set that goes into the harness, an earth wire and 2 wires which are purple and black with a small black clip on the end. Im guessing these wires are the ones you join up to the handbrake for the anti theft feature. I am just asking how I wire this to the handbrake? If anyone on here has a Greddy turbo timer I would be greatfull if you could tell me how I do this. Thanks in advance, Lee.

Hi all. Just fitted turbo timer today and I am really pleased with it. Everything went together perfect. Only thing is I am unsure if my timer does have the anti theft thing when you release the handbrake the car cuts out. There are some pics below I have taken of a wire by the handbrake and wire that came with the timer. If anyone could tell me what they are i'd really appreciate it. I thought it was to do with the anti theft thing but now i'm not so sure. Lee.

09022010315k.jpg

09022010313k.jpg