Hey,u posted in the wrong section by the way :lol:

most seem to follow bc, meister, or d2 coilovers as they are good value for money.tein are highly rated but pricey! I use jic myself and can't fault them

We tend to find the Teins for the EPs are abit over priced and are not the best quality, as said alot of members run D2's, BC's or Meister, we have tryed and tested the BC Racing coilovers and we back them all the way so if your interested just give us a shout and we will send some prices across for you if interested?

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments LTD

Workshop Landline Now Available - 01925 822266

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

I would strongly recommend purchasing a set of MeisterR coilovers for your Starlet. I've sat in a lot of Starlets, and have owned 8 myself, and have tried out lots of suspension. The MeisterRs have definitely done it for me, they offer superb handling coupled with a very nice ride. You will find a lot of coilovers are way too stiff to use on the road, and can even be dangerous when cornering fast. I will definitely be buying a set of MeisterRs for my next project. :surrender: