****Urgent help needed***

My car has had a lot of problems lately the head gasket went then that got sorted then shortly after the car completely went up the spout.

I had to have a complete engine re-build and a electrician look over the car as I had major problems the problems were : running rich, the car would not idle and when taken to 2-3K revs I've would really bog down the standard boost gauge was stuck 3/4 way round n my aftermarket one was only boosting to 0.5 of a bar!

Anyway the engine re-build fixed a few problems, then I took it to the car electrician he ran tests and came to the conclusion it was the M.A.P sensor, so we changed that for a brand new one bought directly form Toyota.

That solved the problem of running rich and the idle problem (IDLE: There was installed into the ECU loom a JAM racing FCD it came over the boat with this installed in the Standard ECU, I then bought a MINES ECU n left the FCD still in the loom.) When the FCD was left in it didnâ??t idle but this taken out it idled, so now the only problem is when I go to drive it I put my foot down at 1K revs then at about 2-3K revs it bogs down n starts spluttering. (this happened before when I had no problems and the boost wire had fallen out)

All wires in the loom by the plugs are re-connected.

When I had the re-build the cat was fucked so I had a roadrunner de-cat put on (I have a standard exhaust with a apexi back box) would any of this done anything (the old fucked cat or the new de-cat or the de-cat with standard exhaust)

The electrician says he has done the fault diagnostics and it comes up with, air flow, vacuum sensor (his plug in computer says the actual words not codes) We have tried resetting the ECU, also the engine management light is on??

He is now saying that he really needs the wiring diagram anyone got this or anything close to it?

RECAP

Problems now: splutters when trying to drive, need some sort of wiring diagram?

;) ;) :pB) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Any help and comments will be much appreciated :p

My car has had a lot of problems lately the head gasket went then that got sorted then shortly after the car completely went up the spout.

I had to have a complete engine re-build and a electrician look over the car as I had major problems the problems were : running rich, the car would not idle and when taken to 2-3K revs I've would really bog down the standard boost gauge was stuck 3/4 way round n my aftermarket one was only boosting to 0.5 of a bar!

Anyway the engine re-build fixed a few problems, then I took it to the car electrician he ran tests and came to the conclusion it was the M.A.P sensor, so we changed that for a brand new one bought directly form Toyota.

That solved the problem of running rich and the idle problem (IDLE: There was installed into the ECU loom a JAM racing FCD it came over the boat with this installed in the Standard ECU, I then bought a MINES ECU n left the FCD still in the loom.) When the FCD was left in it didnâ??t idle but this taken out it idled, so now the only problem is when I go to drive it I put my foot down at 1K revs then at about 2-3K revs it bogs down n starts spluttering. (this happened before when I had no problems and the boost wire had fallen out)

All wires in the loom by the plugs are re-connected.

When I had the re-build the cat was fucked so I had a roadrunner de-cat put on (I have a standard exhaust with a apexi back box) would any of this done anything (the old fucked cat or the new de-cat or the de-cat with standard exhaust)

The electrician says he has done the fault diagnostics and it comes up with, air flow, vacuum sensor (his plug in computer says the actual words not codes) We have tried resetting the ECU, also the engine management light is on??

He is now saying that he really needs the wiring diagram anyone got this or anything close to it?

RECAP

Problems now: splutters when trying to drive, need some sort of wiring diagram?

;) ;) :pB) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Any help and comments will be much appreciated :p

My Glanza did the same, when I installed the De-cat down-pipe...

It went up to 0.7 bar and fuel cutted..

I solved the probelm with a FCD.

now it goes to 0,9 bar, but now it is running to lean, so im about to fit an adjusterble fuel pressure regulator.

My Glanza did the same, when I installed the De-cat down-pipe...

It went up to 0.7 bar and fuel cutted..

I solved the probelm with a FCD.

now it goes to 0,9 bar, but now it is running to lean, so im about to fit an adjusterble fuel pressure regulator.

you hit fuel cut at 0.7bar? either somethines wrong or your gauge is VERY innacurate ;)

Fuel cut comes in at just over 0.9bar, around 0.93bar i believe. I'm boosting at around 0.85bar and dont hit fuel cut, sometimes goes to 0.9 if its cold. i'll be wiring up my ebc tonight to give me some control over the boost and as such can tweak it down slightly when it is alot colder (i still have the cat in by the way ;)).

Those boost levels were recorded with two mechanical gauges and an electronic one, so i know they're accurate.

sorry for hijack!