How Wide Can I Get?

I know this gets asked allot here ;) but not everyone that asks this has standard suspension lol.

Can i get (205/50/15) on my car it has standard suspension so plenty of clearance from arches etc, as for turning on full lock, will it be able to turn full lock or will i have to drop to 205/45/15? (i wouldn't mind doing this)

I know most of you will say, the 10mm does not make allot of difference in handling if any etc i know that but i just like wide tyres. :)

Also, if i have to stick to 195 on the front, can i just get 205 on the back don't mind running 195 on the front though.

So whats the widest i can get in the front, and the rear?

Thanks for your help!

I know this gets asked allot here ;) but not everyone that asks this has standard suspension lol.

Can i get (205/50/15) on my car it has standard suspension so plenty of clearance from arches etc, as for turning on full lock, will it be able to turn full lock or will i have to drop to 205/45/15? (i wouldn't mind doing this)

I know most of you will say, the 10mm does not make allot of difference in handling if any etc i know that but i just like wide tyres. :)

Also, if i have to stick to 195 on the front, can i just get 205 on the back don't mind running 195 on the front though.

So whats the widest i can get in the front, and the rear?

Thanks for your help!

I ran 205/50/15 s all round my car and had it dropped 30mm all I found was it rubbed on full lock on the fronts