Wheel Fitment Help

been a while as i have done nothing with the starlet over winter. i was wondering if a 16" 7j wheel with et32 will go on. i have coilies so theres the option for some amount of adjustment. ideally wanted 15s but the price of these wheels is very reasonable jus dont wanna buy to find they dun fit.

thanks in advance guys.

katy

they will fit no probs and doubt they will extrude outside the arches!

if they are ment to run a 38/40 offset dude they will extrude cause it's the wrong offset for the car? Obviously depends on tyre sizes and that but you will be close to the ol arch I would of thought

if they are ment to run a 38/40 offset dude they will extrude cause it's the wrong offset for the car? Obviously depends on tyre sizes and that but you will be close to the ol arch I would of thought

i run 0 offset on an 8j rim on mine! a 32 offset is a very minor adjustment and doubt they will extrude its a very minor adjustment and if it catches just raise it abit. if you need any help kate just giv me a shout! :)

i run 0 offset on an 8j rim on mine! a 32 offset is a very minor adjustment and doubt they will extrude its a very minor adjustment and if it catches just raise it abit. if you need any help kate just giv me a shout! :)

Dean your a star mate cheers. i thought i might get away with it i thought you had around 7 mill either way of the 38 i like the idea of the wheels as far out as legal to get that naughty stance.

thanks to all that replied

katy