New Brakes Needed! But Which Ones?

Hi There,

Im in desperate need of buying new discs and pads as on sunday at the meet Shib pointed out i had a huge crack in my front disc, i checked the other and there again another huge crack :)

So definatly time to get new discs and pads all around i think :)

Ive been looking into getting vented and grooved on the front and i can only seem to find just grooved for the rears, not vented, is there any suggestions on what discs to go for???

Also pads, ive again been looking into the EBC pads for the front and just the mintex pads on the back, in not sure on what EBC pads to get, my cars not running 200bhp but thats the aim im wanting and the EBC Red Stuff pads are standing out more than others, also any suggestions on which pads to get??

Any comments would be much appreciated,

Thanks Alot, Zac :(

just had a quick look on ebay, you can get UN-grooved rears that are vented, cant find any vented and grooved ones, you could send them away and get them grooved, cant remember who does that but to be honest if you can find that out im pretty sure they could supply you a set of the rears allready grooved.

ive a set of near new EBC Grooved and Dimpled Front Disks and EBC Yellow Stuff Pads for sale mate

pm me if interested

Cheers mate but think im just going to get brand new ones :) Thanks anyway.

I just want to know a really good combination of pads and discs all around without going for the bigger brake set-ups wuch as willwood & W.M.S brakes.

Will vented and grooved discs with red stuff pads on the front anf just grooved discs with mintex pads on the back be a good set up or what could i do to improve this set up??

Thanks alot lads, Zac

Hi There,

Drop us a PM or Email and we can sort you out with a set of Aftermarket Discs and Pads along with braided lines etc if you need them as well?

We can put a package deal together for you, feel free to give us a call if you need anything else.

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments LTD

Workshop Landline - 01925 822266

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com