Poor Up Keep

I spend most of my time fixing cars and made me think one day whats the worse car i have every had to fix so whet the worse you have every seen

my favorit one is a Toyota Starlet early 80s or 70s the owner had it from new and never fixed anything on it never changed the oil check the oil or any thing i think the breaks where done it once there was 350,000 on the clock and it was going for a NCT (MOT) all i did was replace some light blubs sent it in and it passed.

The second one is my Starlet all for shocks have been going over the last year and now my car sit to one side and leans to the front right going to fix it soon but i'm not buy new shocks at E80 a coner for the front and E40 a coner at the back and that not counthing the springs which are E150 for the four of them a tad bit over price i thinks that is E390 to fix the car problem i think i could by a cleaner starlet for that

haha theres a car round here with THE WORST bodywork I've ever seen. its got writing all over it from what looks like marker pen and every panel is a different colour. cant remember what it is ill ask socks if he can remember cause its a fukin pearler of a shit car. got to get a pic of it now lol

I know i fixed a civic once and some one had used filler to fix a hole in the sump didn't work thats why i was fixing engine went by by when all the oil add came out