2days Into Controlled Crying With My Little Girl!

doubt many of you will know what it is but its awfull. were onto day 2. yesaterday she screamed for 1h15min before dropping off. then when she wke up at 2am she cryed for 30min, then 5am she cryed for an hour.

say 2... g.f put her down 20min ago and she still crying. then your mena check em every 20min...

just went into to check her rubbed her hand and shhhsd her down, got up to leave and she wudnt let go of my finger, looked at her and she gave me the cheekiest little grin. then youve gota walk away. its awfull.

i blame super nanny. lol. if my g.f didnt watch these rediculous programes i wouldnt have to go through this shit.

those of you whove done this. fair play. those who havnt count yourself lucky for now!!!

p.s i hope she calms down before man u kick off. :p

lol and you are expecting it to get easier?

i spent 3 years raising mine being a stay at home dad and before that i was at home half the time to as didnt have to work to much. sleepless nights are the least of your worries!

and she may actually want something other than attention. she might have wind, collic or be hungary.

2 tips

infacol for collic

liquid ambesol for sore gums and teething (if real bad adult strenght gel)

me and my missus are really lucky with our son aswell, he refuses to go to bed any earlier than 10pm and hes up 1ce for a drink and thats him till half 8/9am. hes generally really happy allday too. hes also just started walking with no help and also trying to climb out of his cot lol.

lol. ^^^

cheers guys, last night was awfull, she screamed for like 2 hours, its shit because youre woried she does actually want something, but she doesnt. shes getting the hang of it, she fell asleep ont sofa yesterday all on her own, which was the first time shed ever done that. she is generally an angel, were just at that point were she needs to learn to nod off herself.

Well done for posting some real life. Too many people are having children nowadays expecting to have a mini-me to show off and dress up. Yes, you can have an angel, but you can also have a demon. One you get past the sleep deprivation and crying stage, you've then got to manage the crawling and walking stage, and then the tantrums when they realise Daddies/Mommies pockets don't stretch to buying a toy every 2 seconds. Once you get to age 6, life becomes easier, until they start picking up habits from little scumbags they play with in school. Then, they grow up, your savings go down, and they become a teenager. Eventually, they leave home for uni, and you spend the rest of your days recovering until you die.

Remember, a child is not just a result of a bit of fun, it's a whole new bundle of problems to solve and worry about.

Oh yeah, the good times will outway the bad times... :D

Its all about the bare back and the cum in the eye when they least expect it :)

Best thing to do is get them in doggy position and pull out and moan as if your coming, spit on their back and when they turn to look at the mess, BAM spunk in their face!!!

Suprise spunk FTW :)