Safc Ii And Greddy Fcd?

After alot of thought and confusion i am still unsure about this and would appreciated some knowledgable advice.

Thinking it would be simple confused myself about the order of wiring, i have an apexi safc II and a greddy fcd. They both require cutting the pressure signal to the ecu but which would go 1st coming from the presure signal and which one second closest to ECU plug.

After doing some research one person said have the fcd after the safc so it receives an un-touched signal. Does the fcd not just weaken the signal from the sensor making the ECU think the boost is lower than it is therefore making the safc pointless??

The second one obviously with the fcd first followed by the safc. Surely the fcd will weaken the signal to avoid fuel cut then the safc sending a stronger signal to the ECU to put more fueling in result in the ECU operating fuel cut??

Help please so confused

safc before fcd

it needs the boost signal, to alter the injector signal, as it controls fuel, the fcd then alters the boost signal, to trick the ecu into thinking there is less boost that actually is, therefor overcoming fuel cut

Ohh i understand now, would i be correct in thinking to run at 1 or 1.1 bar you would have to have a rrfpr to add more fuel than need and then use the safc to cut the amount of fuel injected through lower boost areas? and remain the same for the areas above the fuel cut??

Cheers

Ohh i understand now, would i be correct in thinking to run at 1 or 1.1 bar you would have to have a rrfpr to add more fuel than need and then use the safc to cut the amount of fuel injected through lower boost areas? and remain the same for the areas above the fuel cut??

Cheers

basically mate.

you can use the safc and a regulator, and not actually need the fcd, but the fuel pressure is upped, and then the safc to trim it right back.

easier with the fcd tho.

Ohh i see i understand now :-)

Thanks for your help has helped alot

Do you know of what sort of power you can acheive with this setup?

i'v seen 200bhp on a hybrid using that set up but with a ct9 I would expect around 180bhp