Might Be Selling Up Soon And Moving To Another Toyota

The ST185 is heavier and has less power then the 205, around 200bhp so from a rolling start it would be fairly even against one of them.

An ST205 will destroy a Starlet in every aspect.

If the driver is any good you wouldn't get nowhere near one from a standing start, you would have to be packing some power to stay with one down the 1/4 mile.

This is true, my ST205 pulled straight past my old EP82 which was running 1bar boost (was rude not to test it out lol).

again y would i feel the need to lie :) and that spec that i posted up its like 7.9 secs to 60 not exactly fast thats the modle that i raced dont really care about the other modles if some car beat me in a race fair enof i wouldnt come on here and make my self look a right utter nob

Are you running a different glanza to me? do you have the limited edition 530bhp starlet that there was only one built?... you must have. do you remember at the end of the day your only driving a 1.3

the only reason 0-60 times are different is because the cars a totaly different displacement and weight ratio.

lets be honest.. no one race's to 60mph.. so it doesnt matter if you start off ahead... at the finish line a mile down the road is gona be the gt4 sitting waiting on you.

I know my cars a 1.3 i know ive tuned it... its only good for little blips on the road, these cars are babys in the real motoring world. they were designed for elderly PEOPLE!

come to terms that the fact theres always going to be a better more faster car than your rally machine starlet.

for all we know he cuda came of a roundabout in 2nd n maybe the celica was in 3rd and they cuda been goin up a hill so the glanza gunna accelerate a bit quicker. dunno y every1s up on there high horses about it. cuda just been the way they was drivin, so maybe 'silverglanza' did pull away, but the only person who will know that was him because he was there and no1 else was so i dont see why people are gettin arsey about it. its like a bunch of kids with there my dads harder/taller (or wa ever other shit they come up with) than your dad,