Can People Post Up There Afr's Please

Hi, can you lot post up what AFR's your getting with your setups please.

Engine mods,

turbo setup and boost pressures,

AFR's on idle, light cruise, cruise, starting to boost and full bost at wot. also over runs please.

Just getting around to sorting my fuelling out and be good to see what yours have been tuned to.

Mine is

4efte

wiseco pistons

scat rods

1.2 hg

turbo dynamics ct9 hybrid @1bar

idle 14.6

light cruise 14.7

building boost about 13.5

full boost 11

I need to lean it out a tad on full boost, ill get proper values up as soon as ive datalogged it.

I'm interested to know this as well,14.7 is the perfect combustion mixture for n/a engines but is it any different with turbo engines?should they run slightly richer?

in simples terms... yes.

all dependant to mods and boost levels. @glanza_ragger is your timing stock? i ran close to that at wot but had advanced timing so needed it to be a tad richer.... don't have my AFR graphs anymore other wise i would slap them up

I'm interested to know this as well,14.7 is the perfect combustion mixture for n/a engines but is it any different with turbo engines?should they run slightly richer?

14.7 is chemically ideal at IDLE bud. obviously you dont want to be running that on boost etc.

n/a's run leaner as they dont get as high exhaust gas temps.

thats why turbos run slightly richer, it helps to keep them cooler.

As far as im aware most tuners map to around low 12's on boost, just incase you get a bad bit of fuel or a boost spike etc. gives you a bit of room for error.

Im going to have a bit of a fiddle later to see if i can get it up a bit more.

Also, is anybody datalogging with an AEM UEGO wideband?? not through there ecu's but in some external software? is so which software are you using?? ive tryed datalogging through innovates software and its comming up with flat 10's all the way through the revs? im guessing it knows its a different companys gauge?