Duck Spoiler Removal

some To**er damaged my duck spoiler over the weekend put a nice hole and a craxk in it so it now needs repairing, with all bodyshops they want a fortune cause of the labour in romoval and refitting

can someone please advice me how to remove a factory fitted duck spoiler from a 96 glanza so i can take it off and save myself about half the repait cost

Cheers

Jim

rather half an hour of my time than 2 hours quoted at the garage at £50 an hour lol

want £270 to paint spoiler and mirrors

jim

christ. think i got quoted roughly £120 for mine sprayed and fitted but mine was fibreglass. the place i go is in southend they do a really good job, would probably charge roughly £120 for mirrors and spoiler imo.

chanelle x

well took the too bolts out today, heated round the edge with a hair dryer and spoiler pretty much just dropped off :D

got a quote for £100 to do the job now by the bodyshop that resprayed my CRX i trist them that car won show and shines lol.

would of been £60 but the repair is going to need some thought and attention to it

Jim