Boost Pipes Help/or Other Piping

Hi guys thought id ask this as it may or may not help with the fact that my car boosts at .45 bar in HI boost. was looking at the actuator this morning and it does have 2 pipes coming out of it so it is piped up correctly. i remember on my black GT that the bracket on the engine did have all 3 pipes connected up but the white gt has one missing. pic below

Photo014a.jpg

The pipe on the right hand side goes from the dumpvalve into the right hand side metal pipe out and into the inlet manifold

The middle pipe comes from the actuator up through the middle metal pipe and out into what i presume is the boost solenoid not sure

The left hand pipe comes out of where the middle one went in then into the left hand metal pipe then thats it

Where should this left hand pipe go to?? is it important or not

any help is appreciated guys

thanks

steve

thats the plan mate im going to but just want to know where the pipe should go to it goes into the solenoid through the middle pipe and then comes out and into the left pipe. but wheres that left pipe supposed to go?

or a glanza lol there the same setup arnt they haha

well from thinking hard i kinda think its from the efi pipe that little hole near the bend that goes down to the turbo

but I've put a relocation kit on it now so do i just do away with this pipe altogether now?

Guest ep82_girl
or a glanza lol there the same setup arnt they haha

well from thinking hard i kinda think its from the efi pipe that little hole near the bend that goes down to the turbo

but I've put a relocation kit on it now so do i just do away with this pipe altogether now?

i will have a look for you when i get home now and send you a pic :lol: maybe in weird terms and not correct 'car language' but she you will understand

xxx