Question about injetors

The guy working on my car has asked me if the car will run on the 327cc injectors i've bought without a remap, been asking if it will borewash or will it run safly enuf.

My setup is when he puts it all in.

FMIC

327cc injectors

Uprated fuel pump

SARD Adjustible Fuel regulator

HKS Actuator

HKS Airfilter

Stainless Exhaust

Stainless Mani

Stainless Downpipe

Turbo at 1.1 bar (Hybrid on the way then going up to 1.2)

So will the car run safely on the bigger injectors untill i get my new turbo? There is rolling road time booked to get the fueling all set up.

Also talkin about boreing it out to 1.5 litre some stage in the future, what make of pistons would you guys suggest?

Also talkin about boreing it out to 1.5 litre some stage in the future, what make of pistons would you guys suggest?

:p

you can run it with out a remap, but to be honest i wouldnt go over a bar boost with out a remap, ecu etc.

some people do, some people dont and would highly recomend you to sort the ecu out too.

to get anything out of that setup you'll want to chip or upgrade the ecu mate.

you didnt mention an fcd or bcd of some sort?!

seeing as you havent got an ecu to override the fuel cut, you must be running one to be boosting at 1.1?

as for pistons JE's as there not floating head types im pretty sure.someone might back me up?

Oh bugger my bad! Yea got an FCD on there.

I'll be sortin an ECU out soon, just dunno anyone that can fit it and map it but will have to sort something out.

So long as she'll run safely with the larger injectors in er and not over fuel untill i get the ECU sorted.