Guest Enzo

neather,

the d2s are badly designed and are prone to bursting

the teins have a 30,000mile warrenty on them but when one shock bursts ul get a shock when you find out how much they want for a new replacement one.

with that in mind id stick with meisters

are you in the market for a set of coils?

Guest Enzo
Is it possible to get Meister springs only? I'm looking for a 40mm drop on a glanza.

Cheers Luke

lol no, it doesent really work like that Luke

you can try

tein

trd

whitline

g-max

for some -40 springs though

neather,

the d2s are badly designed and are prone to bursting

the teins have a 30,000mile warrenty on them but when one shock bursts ul get a shock when you find out how much they want for a new replacement one.

with that in mind id stick with meisters

are you in the market for a set of coils?

i need some yeah as my suspension is standard and looks ridicoulsy high.

think i might have a look at these meisters as thats what everyone is saying ....

I've had my D2s for nearly 6 years :lol: agreed it is harsh for some of the roads in the uk, esp speed bumps, potholes etc, but hasn't put me off too much as iam used to them :) MeisterRs are hopefully the furture of D2s, as Jerrick has taken time to examine the disadvantages of the D2s for starlets and worked from there.

I would give MeisterRs a go as I've seen some good reviews :) if you just want to lower your car on just springs, I had Gmax 40mm. Not sure if Eibach does it for the starlet, but they are meant to be good too.

I drove on D2 before, untill I hit a hole I the road, and couldn't turn my neck for over a week.

I sold them, and bought som Tein Superstreet, and I haven't had a regret since. Great coilovers, better handling and comfort. The only minus is, that they can't go as low as D2, so you can't have a totally slammed car!

A friend of mine had some BC Racing inverted coilovers, they were good to.