hey guys i have a problem with my glanza still, there is no boost! I've checked all the pipes and they are nice and tight with no splits or cracks , my exhaust is fixed so no longer blowing aswell.

however i have noticed there is a pipe off the inlet with a T junction on it, and 1 of the ends is open. when the engine is running you can put your finger on the end of the pipe and it sucks in, is this ment to go somewhere?

here is a picture jus to see if you know what im on about.

random pipe

hope i can get my boost sorted :lol:

cheers josh

thats your problem then mate. that pipe should run from your inlet to the actuator. im guessing the t-piece was used to pipe a boost gauge in with. take the t-piece off and join the 2 pipes together that are on it and it should be fine

thats pretty much your problem mate your boost will be just pissing out that hole and that isnt good for your turbo

haha doctor starbo happy to help haha. think you'd be better off buying a 2 piece pipe connector and joining them like that or buy a longer bit of pipe to join them. you might be lucky and the pipe on it may be long enough but dont stretch it too far or kinj the pipe etc wants to be as straight and smooth as possible. kinks mean trapped boost and you dont want that :lol:

and i just want to add, i do have a boost gauge still? so dose that mean the pipe from the inlet to the acturator is missing?

cheers josh

does your boost gauge work? if so there wants to be 3 pipes. one going from the t-piece to the actuator, 1 going from the t-piece to the boost gauge inside your car and one going from the t-piece to the front of the inlet manifold

id reccomend a hks/jam one

and dont worry mate il keep helping all i can till we get it sorted. I've been boosting very low for weeks on my gt since i bought it. I've changed the actuator, got a fmic replaced all the clips incase of leaks, took everypipe off the turbo system and checked for cracks etc then put them all back on, new filter and relocation kit pipes etc incase of leaks i cannot find it anywhere all that and its still not boosting right so i do know how you feel lol atleast i think weve sorted whats causing your problem so were halfway there already :lol: