Hey guys, anybody know for much do S13s go for and where is the best place to look around for them?

Also do you know of any good scrap yards in Bristol?Hey guys, anybody know for much do S13s go for and where is the best place to look around for them?

Also do you know of any good scrap yards in Bristol?

Hey guys, anybody know for much do S13s go for and where is the best place to look around for them?

Also do you know of any good scrap yards in Bristol?Hey guys, anybody know for much do S13s go for and where is the best place to look around for them?

Also do you know of any good scrap yards in Bristol?

Good question! I need to find one to fix my mazda :( some goon ( ok, ok me :lol: ) broke the hazard switch and i need a replacement

My Bro got his S13 for £1900 about 2 years ago from someone who didn't really know what they had (a woman :()

His wasn't A1 condition either -- and since then because of the drifting scene they've had a bit of a revival price-wise! So they'll prob still go for about that figure!

The CA18 is a pretty decent engine though -- and fairly easy to tune too! My bro's running "Stage 2" as they call it on the SXOC and runnin 280bhp, it's a quick car!