think its starting to go.... how long do they last roughly when they start to go and is it ok to drive?^_^

it only makes the sound now and then when the clutch isnt in...it isnt a constant noise yet.

and where is the best place to get one?

one more thing...when it comes to change it what all am i gna have to change aswel?

gearbox oil cause its gna come out obv...what oil?

been told the clutch was recently done so if that is correct then i dont need to change that..

anything els?

A new clutch always comes with a new release bearing bit puzzled how you say the clutch has been replaced and not the bearing.....if the noise goes away when you depress the clutch pedal it's usually the bearing that has gone

I'd replace the whole lot get a decent clutch kit off one of the traders here, what's your future power goal you may aswell put a clutch in now that will cope with the power

oil is 75w90 different if you have a LSD iirc

clutch release bearing £25

http://www.tm-developments.com/index.php?m...products_id=437

bought one on tuesday - as i had the same problem and got to the point where the bearing completely collapsed which meant that it was in neutral all the time as it was propper fucked,

get it done asap before you become stranded for four hours like i was !!!!!