Starting Own Spray Shop In Scotland!

Me and my mate are finaly getting together and making out own business, at the age of 18 i have alot to live for so im defo giving the go ahead. so far we have a garage with space for 3 cars and a ramp, we dont hae a booth atm but are using poly stuff to outline everything and cancel overspray, probaly only manage to spray solid colours atm since waterbase colours and your metilacs have to sprayed at a certain tempature. but hopefuly we are going to get rocking with it and start making the big bucks. cant wait to get out of my shithole of a bodyshop! hate my boss so much... spray painting isnt a easy life when you have a bully of a boss... anyway everyone wish me luck! xxx

yeah well the thing is he is supplying all the equipment. i own my own Devilbiss guns, cost me 400 snoot. yeah hes a time served mech, and theres a panel beater i dont know yet. but every job will be perfect as the rep lies on it. were starting it just outside aberdeen. hes a good mate of mine and went down today seeing whats happening. also just turning outside his house seen the house next to it had a white glanza sitting outside it... looked mint aswell!. First job is this saturday, and its my mates golf. bonnet and bumper. solid red so should be east anough hopefully! wish me luck for saturday dudes! xxx

will try and get pictures up soon to show you it, it's nothing fancy buts its not bad. just found some infra red lights on ebay for 60 quid a light so water-base paint might be coming soon... will try and keep the place... but my house keeping is terrible!!! xxx

nah i had it 2/3 owners ago, i bought it for 2500 and took all the bits off it and retured it to standard and sold it for 2200 i think. the boy that bought it off me spend a shed load on it i know!!

well thats cheap. the engine only has 59000 miles on it...

You didnt buy it from insch did you? Is it simo/gary grants old one?? If it is, I spied you in inverurie the other day, and its fapping clean :)

Wheres the shop going to be?

You didnt buy it from insch did you? Is it simo/gary grants old one?? If it is, I spied you in inverurie the other day, and its fapping clean :)

Wheres the shop going to be?

yeah it is dude but im getting kinda worried... if the dude above. says he paid 2.5 for it 2 years ago... i paid 3.6 for it. whats the deal there? engine been clocked on it or something

yeah i that was me im from kemnay, it is kinda clean there is bit here and there but wanting to spray the thing red but my old man says it will drop the value of the car. well he said if i spray it he wont be the one servicing it. fuck knows why hes crying about it, what do u guys think spray it red or spray it black again?

shop is in whiteford just outside inverurie. done my first spray job there on saturday. for a golf and came out mint....

I really wouldn't worry about your car mate, I've known simo a long time, he's on the level bud.

ok ell the things is hopefully going to get started spraying my thing this weekend... then start saving my pennies for a forged engine

• 2 weeks later...
yeah it is dude but im getting kinda worried... if the dude above. says he paid 2.5 for it 2 years ago... i paid 3.6 for it. whats the deal there? engine been clocked on it or something

yeah i that was me im from kemnay, it is kinda clean there is bit here and there but wanting to spray the thing red but my old man says it will drop the value of the car. well he said if i spray it he wont be the one servicing it. fuck knows why hes crying about it, what do u guys think spray it red or spray it black again?

shop is in whiteford just outside inverurie. done my first spray job there on saturday. for a golf and came out mint....

I wouldnt worry bout the car, as cat said, simo is genuine. Pretty sure the boy you bought it from had just spent £1200 putting it through an mot but unsure what it was for. He just bought an ek9.

Is whiteford the place next to pitcaple?? I sometimes go through there en route to work, bit of a random place no!?