Wanting Some Veiws/ideas :)

so far all i have had done to the car since getting it is getting the wheels resprayd in white..

im keeping the engine sides of things standard with the car..might put a fmic on but thats it.

im wanting some ideas or opinions on changing the exterior and interior :)..

my plans were to put..

red lip on the alloys

get a 98spec front bumper or get a lip for my 97spec bumper

duck spoiler

lower it a bit more

some jdm stickers for the back window :) (get a uksc one on ther to)

im not sure at alll about the interior about how to change it as i dont find the standard glanza interior nice at all(sorry if i ofend anyone lol)

will upload pics of the car in 2mins :p

Dont put a red lip on imo mate, keep them as they are or get some decent wheels.

98 spec bumper and duck spoiler always looks good, and deffo sort out the ride height.

If you do the above, it will look great imo matey :)

As for interior, the optional extra recaro interior would be a massive improvement, or just get some decent seats up front, recaros etc

And flocked dash, and interior plastics always looks great :)

i think your car is great, do as above,

but also for things such as shows and meets a nice engine bay is impresive and a must, paint your rocker cover funky, degrease the rest of the bay (£5 of degreaser a paintbrush 1 hour and a hose off), and some other cheap trick parts that make it look like a ferrari :) (oil catch can, big air filter, coloured hoses and red ht leads set off an engine bay with a contrasting header/rocker cover)

these are all things i would do

hopefully i have not stated the obvious or spent too much money :)

most of what you just said i actualy have bought tbh lol...apart from the engine de-greaser and the part about it been a ferrari :)

thanks for the coments though :)

i was thinking if a car with a big engine a thougt ferrari thats why i wrote that :p , i degreased my bay and thdifference is phenominal, check out some pics it was well worth my 1.5 hours of greasy hands brushing on degreaser.

before degrease

engine_before_cleaning.jpg

after degrease

engine_after_cleaning-1.jpg

engine after cleaning leads and spraying rocker cover

P160610_20230001.jpg

thanks bud :)

also you would be shocked what you can wet under the bay, its only the starter solenoid (sommit like and to do with starter) and one other bit, these are stated on the side of the can,

and as to hosing off, you could use a slow trickle carefully from a watering can or a damp cloth to wipe away residue.

just make sure you know whats what, take off the battery and if you want to be on the safe side put a tesvo bag around big clumps of electrics and then you can clean dead close with no risk :)