as its late and il be honest i cant b bothers getin up to go and mesure my wipers lol just wondering if anyone nos the size of alll 3?

and

has anyone used the glanza v replacement stickers from ebay? are they any good

hi mate, i fitted some of the glanza decal replacments last week and they were fine they went on fine no probs at all and survived a good wash and polish so im guessing they are stuck like glue lol :) them off ebay you can get the glanza in one colour and the V in say red or something. i had all mine black tho just make sure u press them down hard once on and peel back using a credt card or something just making sure they dont come off, as for the wipers - i aint sure dude :)

mat.

hi mate

they do sarlet wiper sets on egay that include all three, i have not looked into them too much as i don't need new wipers... yet!!

i beleive them to be the new aero type wipers wich are a damn sight better we borrowed grandads corrola with the old style blades when he went on holiday and mum was horrified by how poor the wipers were in comparison to her grande punto which came with aero blades.

£15.99 with these ones (free p&p) (set of 3)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STARLET-05-96-05-99-...=item2303a9f073

these are for cars from 1996-1999 supose that will include yours and has a 21 day money back gurantee

james