Electrical Challenge

Hi, i recently blew my bottom end, got a new engine, dropped it in and plugged in all the plugs i can see, however i cannot get the ignition to come on, i have searched the net and this forumn and cannot find any information as to why,

i was wondering if someone could clarify where the bettery leads are connected to the chasis as i beleive i may have a bad earth,

If anyone has any other ideas please give me a shout! i want to boost so hard :lol: a friend said it may be a fuse or relay but i have checked all these,

thanks guys,

Liam (u)

P.s all the engine loom is plugged in, just unsure on the earths,

try jump starting the car... when i done the head gasket in my old gt once i had put it back together the alarm worked lights came on the dash but it wouldnt start..got another car set of jump leads and away she went :thumbsup:

Can someone please tell me how to remove the relays out the main fuse box(big black ones) as i cant get them out?

also in the fuse box there is a fuse with 2 bolts either side(looks like a power feed) but i cant remove it? can anyone help?

ive tryed pulling it out but it wont budge!

trying that tonight chris, i notice the 100amp fuse in the main fuse box has blown, we tried to bridge it last night to start it but it wouldnt turn, gonna try jump it tonight and get a fuse so ill let you know mate!

thanks again for your help i do appreciate it