My Rr Day-monster Motorsport

So ive had my ep82 on the road for a few months now and ive been wanting to know how and what its running.

Current engine mods;

race tech mani

zisco screamer

japspeed cat-back

stock ct9

hks actuator

blitz sus

sytec fuel pump

greddy type-s

RX-7 tmic

Never been re-built and is at around 100k miles.

Running just over stock boost. 0.77bar or somthing

DSC_0581_800x531.jpg

DSC_0584_800x531.jpg

DSC_0582_800x531.jpg

DSC_0598_800x531.jpg

Little more smoke produced than i had hoped but compression tests indicate that the rings are ok and i now think its obvious the lil ct9 is dying. I may of gotten a little on Mike nerves 'whats the smoke why why is it bad oh god its bad is it normal thats not normal'

Either way, big thanks to Mike at Monster Motorsport. Im a very critical and obsessive person when it comes to people touching my car but Mike and all the other guys at Monster Motorsport take the greatest of care and allow you as the customer to chill out and have peace at mind.

Over all im pleased with the power it produced and the way in which it ran, fueling was good. Not bad for a 17 year old 100k+ engine.

I do believe i can squeeze more power out of the 4e with the said boost. Tmic needs getting rid of, new HT leads also as they appear to be quite old and shagged, fresh oil/filter/plugs, front mounted filter. Ive also got a Mines ecu to fit which should hopefully fuel it ok and see some nice gains.

Thanks for looking.

:wub:

Mitch

would like to hear the decat screamer on the road if ya could get a vid or meet up earlier on 17th n blip me round the block? I could blip ya round in a 1 bar hybrid. Cheers mate

• 4 weeks later...