Automatic Gearbox... Couple Of Questions

Hi everyone,

I have searched and can't seem to find an answer to these questions but i'm sure someone probably will have asked them at some point....

1. If i bought a manual Glanza, could i take the manual gearbox off and fit an automatic one on simply or would it require some minor work to get it to working ok?

2. I'm guessing nobody does upgraded parts or complete upgraded automatic gearboxes so i'm just wondering what kind of power i'm gonna be looking at before the gearbox gives up on me.

Long story but basically i have seen loads of nice Glanza's that i'm in the position of buying but i can't because i need an automatic car :)

Thanks,

Karl

Hi everyone,

I have searched and can't seem to find an answer to these questions but i'm sure someone probably will have asked them at some point....

1. If i bought a manual Glanza, could i take the manual gearbox off and fit an automatic one on simply or would it require some minor work to get it to working ok?

2. I'm guessing nobody does upgraded parts or complete upgraded automatic gearboxes so i'm just wondering what kind of power i'm gonna be looking at before the gearbox gives up on me.

Long story but basically i have seen loads of nice Glanza's that i'm in the position of buying but i can't because i need an automatic car :)

Thanks,

Karl

i am tempting myself at buying a cheap auto as a project and swaping it for a manual box. conversion from auto to manual seems feasable enough, would have thought the other way wouldn't be verry different.