Water Cooled Inlet - Pipes?

Right, I took the engine out my starlet and when I have went to put it back in I forgot where/how the pipes go on the inlet.

I presumed the tube that runs behind the inlet would be the water cooling part, however it seems that is not the case as it links back into some sensor on the left side of it which is air. I have a water pipe coming from my block, above the gearbox and one coming from the silver pipe at the back of the block.

There is two pipes come up from near the steering rack and one which seems to loop around from under the throttle bodie and round into the tube at the back of the inlet.

The only place I can see for the water pipe coming from the block is to go onto that tube at the back, but that to me is air as when blowing through certain places to give access to that it brings air to the TB.

The two pipes from the rack area I have next to each other just under the inlet as that seemed to be the place for them, as they are together.

Then the one coming from the place above the gearbox goes to the front of the TB which does seem to be a water hole.

Can someone explain or preferably give me some pics of where these pipes should go so I can get it running?

Thanks