Cambelt Just Done

Just had cam belt done by chris...

i was as shocked as he was when he pulled to old one and it was the Original one from factory... lol...

that for an 18year old engine/ belt is amazing...

just goes to show that everything was built to last!

got it all done for £75, thats part and labour, and was all done in 1 1/2 hours...

lol, yep mate it had weilded its self to the pullys because the rubber had gone hard and your adjuster had siezed up to. and lets not get on to the bottom fan belt pully tight was not the word.

hahahah

Whattt! how did that not snap LOL

that on a car withh 96000 on it..

Sorry to sound dumb but who is Chris??and where is he??Manchester??as for £75 i wouldn't mind mine doing as to be honest i haven't got a clue when if ever mines been done?? any help will be appreciated kind regards. B)

yep fella I'm chris and my garage is in manchester but could com to you and fit cam belt if you wanted all for the very nice price of 75 quid. and i use continental belts. wat motor you got.

Sounds good buddy,im only over the snake pass B) ive got a gt mk3 matey.

And sorry for the **** question but are the continental belts well recommended for the gt's??and pm me your number buddy please as when payday comes so will you lol many thanks regards.

Just goes to show the quality of the parts used by toyota back in the day, all sensors everything was made in japan mostly by denso and weird named companies ...now they have gone to france/spain/holland = where the problems start

Try and use Gates if you can