Lightweight Track Wheels

My first wheel choice was rota grids,

rota have a lightweight range which around 6kg if I remember correctly. They don't break the bank either, £300 for 4 brand new I got mines for and that was 3 years ago.

Some people say rotas are crap and weak but I thought mines were ok with no real problems.

Gary

yeah i have Rota Track R's on mine already, but there in 16's but there no good for track days really on my starlet as they limit the tyre choices due to the low profile tyre.

My first wheel choice was rota grids,

rota have a lightweight range which around 6kg if I remember correctly. They don't break the bank either, £300 for 4 brand new I got mines for and that was 3 years ago.

Some people say rotas are crap and weak but I thought mines were ok with no real problems.

Gary

what size tyres do people run on 15's also?

yeah i have Rota Track R's on mine already, but there in 16's but there no good for track days really on my starlet as they limit the tyre choices due to the low profile tyre.

Rota grid or sliptream would be a good option IMO,

I am going with slipsteams for my track build.

15's will be a fair bit lighter then your 16's I couldn't believe how light the rotas were when I bought them. Could pick all four boxes up at once lol

Gary