Can Some1 Please Help Me :(

hi all, was just wondering if some1 could help me, erm i put a manifold and d cat pipe on my glanza v ep91 and 2 days later it started blowing and it seems i have cracked the head just above the 4th port to the exchaust, wats the best thing to do? can it be welded?

sorry not sure if i posted this in the right place.

thanks alot, James

ok thanks ill go have a look tomorrow, i got it off ebay i spoke to the bloke an asked does it definatly fit a glanza V ep91 he sed yes. So i got it done in a garage took over 4 hours to fit and apperently all the holes didnt quite match up they were the littlest bit out and the screws didnt fit they wasnt long enough they had to find some in the garage.

thanks james

as above, get yourself down to halfords and buy some epoxy weld or some sort of liquid/chemical metal. im sure ive seen a kit for repairing your exact problem.

p.s i wouldnt use the manifold of ebay if its one of them that are made in china. it will probs crack before long anyway.

I don't think it will hold up in long term. Race-tech Ricky said he has welded them up before without issues but the majority of others have said it's best for a replacement head as there are many who have had them welded and they fail again.