Would A 205 Gti Engine Fit In My 1986 Starlet

scot-ish, you don't happen to know Davie Bird from Killie? That first car looks well familiar... he was into tuning Pug's for a while about 8 Years ago.

the 205 h404 gcs came form kilmarnock, thats where we bought it, the fella had two, lived in a wee culdy sack,( dont know if thats how you spell it) and was in his drive, he had a red 205 at the same time. we wer then took to a garage to see a 405 mi16 and a evo 2, one of his mates owned, but they had a few 309's there aswell, we nearly bought one of them for the track aswel. im sure the guy from the garage was a mod or summit on ayr shore cruise.

i think in the next few years, when i get some time ashore, i will have a 4efte pug, either a 205, or if i can get a clean 309, then i'd prefer one of them, ive only had a shot in a few, and i believe, setup properly, they would handle better than the 205, as our 205's had 309 bottom arms, and rear axle anyways.