I Lol'd At This.....

this was filmed from the guy who had the silver rx8...

hes been at most shows on track and gee was up against him at the first japfest for those who where there..

skip to 11:25 mins and the commentary about the "starian or whatever it is.... no its called a staranza.. oh right yeh" begins on the sharp harpin before the final straight haha!

i found it pretty hilarious....

:p

haha!!

I think its amazing how a Rx8 cannot keep up with a 1.3 Turbo starlet! Make's me realise why so many members sell there Starlets and end up coming back to them..

For insurance, tax and fuel cost's to the Performance you get from them, Nothing is in the same league :p

indeed mate, the spec is so bad aswell haha and its only got 160ish hp i reckon.

I am abit of a nutter when i get into it on track ha! she gets pushed HARD lol

I cannot do it in my own car, In other peoples car's i push it to the limit but I'm to concerned encase i crash my own :p

I cannot do it in my own car, In other peoples car's i push it to the limit but I'm to concerned encase i crash my own :p

Haha, if you crash you crash, thats the mentality you have to have, thats the last thing on my mind when out haha, im just "abit competitive" lol and i will take anything on :D

LOL, you wernt hanging about were you!

haha nah mate, i think it was 7 cars id done before i reached the rx8. took 3 in the first bend, one of which was krissyb in his fiesta st lol... id forgoton about the rex and had my eyes fixed on that grey ctr that was pulling away from the rex earlier in the vid.. which i passed on the final lap down the straight after we both did someone round the outside on the last bend = result!! haha! :D

Nice, i know what you mean about being competitive, i have to win everything or i get really pissed off haha.

i'd like to see some vids with some more power :p

Haha its a good way to be!

and yeh they will come... power will come when i have uprated brakes, arb and some coilovers :D

then we shall get the camera out!

out of everything I sam i noticed you definatly wernt fucking about, nice driving, I just know thats exactly how im gonna be when I get on track. Thats probably got a hell of a lot to do with why I havent done it yet haha

out of everything I sam i noticed you definatly wernt fucking about, nice driving, I just know thats exactly how im gonna be when I get on track. Thats probably got a hell of a lot to do with why I havent done it yet haha

That dude in the Rx-8 tried racing me on the way down to Japfest when i was cruising up with my mate in his MR2 Turbo. He drove like a twat too reach us and then tried swiftly to overtake..... followed my what I can only describe as loosing to a Fiesta ST lol.

I knew you was gonna over take me Fishy on that first bend lol your cars rapid dude, I had major brake issues which caused me to go easy but still had shit loads of fun woop woop.

i think that guys learnt his lesson by now some bad ass driving there si

haha you would have thought aftyer last time aswell mate :D

haha thanks mate :p haha get on it!!! also shell's are cheap, so who cares if you crash :D haha! lol.. just dont take someone out lol!

That dude in the Rx-8 tried racing me on the way down to Japfest when i was cruising up with my mate in his MR2 Turbo. He drove like a twat too reach us and then tried swiftly to overtake..... followed my what I can only describe as loosing to a Fiesta ST lol.

I knew you was gonna over take me Fishy on that first bend lol your cars rapid dude, I had major brake issues which caused me to go easy but still had shit loads of fun woop woop.

yeh he does seem abit odd... and haha, thanks mate, i only picked her up 2weeks ago and the spec is baddddddddddd haha.. stnd brakes for both of us then = total loss! haha! but your right i had no faith in my first session after brake issues but they were ALOT better in the second.. how random....

also on a side note, just read about your issues with your car on tgtt.. been out the loop for far to long but, thats shocking to be frank... feel sorry for you mate.. thats the last thing you expect from what you would have called a "mate". Never been a fan of them and that has re-inforced that opinion.

i know i probs shouldnt write that here but i dont care..., hope you get her sorted soon mate! i would like to see it!

I know mate it's crazy, never had any sort of accident and going through insurance etc.. It's just ridiculous hassle. It's like you pay them all year or for years in my case then they make you do all the work out of cheek aswell!

That's sweet.

Can't believe you're pushing out 160bhp or there abouts :p

Yeh something in that region. .6 bar on hybrid so effectivly .8 on a ct9 so I should imagine 155-160bhp..

I think it's all down to how you drive the thing aswell, it was taking ctr's, tegs etc etc without too much trouble...

Haha Rinsed :D

haha that's the way ;-)

Stanza?????? WTF ;)

I like what it says under the video "bigwill66 | 16 August 2010

Track Session at Rockingham for Japfest 2 in Will66's "Now Legendary" RX8 :-)!"

Hardly legendary :rolleyes:

But yea Fish dick you didnt hang about through the first chicane mate ;)

My favourite part about that track is the tunnel you go through to get on there! ;)