25mm Springs....

RSR springs are 25mm mate.

They would prob be harder than the ol tte springs but I reckon would still suit your standard shocks as the tte ones were 25mm too.

I cant get the link as its on tgtt and it wont load up for me.

I did however post a link up to someone else who asked about them, buit I cant find that either.

Peace Out

J <_< z

RSR springs are 25mm mate.

They would prob be harder than the ol tte springs but I reckon would still suit your standard shocks as the tte ones were 25mm too.

I cant get the link as its on tgtt and it wont load up for me.

I did however post a link up to someone else who asked about them, buit I cant find that either.

Peace Out

J ;) z

Cheers Joz! I saw the link.... was hoping to find some a bit cheaper than that! They look nice though... don't think I want s/hand springs... never know where they've been! <_<

Cheers Joz! I saw the link.... was hoping to find some a bit cheaper than that! They look nice though... don't think I want s/hand springs... never know where they've been! <_<

dont have to worry about second hand springs really mate, its only a coil at the end of the day, its second hand shocks which can cause problems.