been out trying to finish my n/a so i can get it sold and got the brakes on and put some oil in and had a little test.

starts fine like straight away and then idles for around 6 seconds at about 700 ish n then just dies. a fair bit of smoke from exhaust but it hasnt been started in ageeeeees.

a list of where all the pipes go to the throttle body would be appreciatted also as there are a couple im not sure off.

thanks.

Russell

yeh hold the white key against it and keep it there while startin with the silver key. will give it a bash tomorrow n see how i get on. but they areon the same keyring anyway so dunno if thats close enough but ill try anyways

P8240007.jpg

P8240006.jpg

P8240004.jpg

theres also an earth by the left suspention tower thing from the mount onto the tower. then theres the 2 by the lights

i think the first one should go to the inlet mani instead. would that make a difference

also took some pictures of the throttle body so someone could tell me if it was correct

P8240003.jpg

P8240002.jpg

P8240001.jpg

hope someone can help

have i missed any earths in the bay?

nahkey thing didnt work. i can start it with the key for both cars with the same outcome.

yeh i wasnt sure where that earth was ment to go. i know thats not the proper place for it anyway lol. this is gonna annoy me if i cant figure it out.

one thing i noticed aswell if if i turn the key and start it and it cuts out it only seems to work again if i turn the ignition all the way off first. just turns over n over if i try startin straight away.

bump.

this is driving me nuts now. starts everytime if i turn the key off and on again but still cuts out. could it be a fuel problem that maybe it primes the system then stops pumpin or somethin ?

looked over everythin and i cant see anything not connected or that looks wrong in the engine bay.