Ebay Front Mounts, Are They Any Good?

Hi all.

Im after my 1st tuning mod, a front mount :thumbsup: But I'm a bit wary about these sets on eBay for under £200... Am I going to see any gains?

Thought id best come and ask 1st before I spend the money on something sh*te...

I've been told by my mate Carl from invo-tec.com that they sure aren't made the way that HKS/Blitz sorts are... they fall to pieces etc?

Cheers

yes even the cheap kits will do the job fine mate, a core is the same as any other core imo, just difference in size, but will be better than the standard top mount.

Only thing that may be a little crap is the piping, lalot of the kits i have seen for the starlets have pipeing with angles in lol just looks a little cheap and tacky to me.

as above. A core is a core to me. Only angled bits are normally either side of core. Just buy some smooth 90 bends for cheap n your away.

Ok excellent thanks, and yes looking at the kits, the 90 degree pipes are full on 90 degrees and do look tacky... But thats excellent, think Ill get on and buy one tomorrow :thumbsup:

But can I get a few answers on this one...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Look at the photo, the 2nd pipe down on the left, is that a mount or the port for the dump valve? I cant really see too well.... cheers!