Complaint About Zoro2006

bought ane emanage ultimate in may off Zoro2006 and only recently installed it and went to set it up to find that it doesnt work .. i paid 280 pounds for it. i emailed him to say that it wasnt working and could i have my money back if i sent him bac the ecu , he just wote back to say that the ecu does work and that my mechanic doesn know hw to install it... but we tried the ecu in his car and uploaded his map and it still wouldnt work.. is there anyfin else i can do to try and get my money bac...

if you bought the item in may even if you paid vai paypal you are pretty much stuffed.you should have checked it was working as soon as you recieved it and if it was not con tact the seller, if you would of had no joy you could of opened a paypal dispute.you have 45 days to open a dispute with them from date of delivery.only thing i can suggest would be to contact zoro2006 and try to cpome to some arrangement/part refund etc.

if you bought the item in may even if you paid vai paypal you are pretty much stuffed.you should have checked it was working as soon as you recieved it and if it was not con tact the seller, if you would of had no joy you could of opened a paypal dispute.you have 45 days to open a dispute with them from date of delivery.only thing i can suggest would be to contact zoro2006 and try to cpome to some arrangement/part refund etc.

yea sent him anva two emails bt he hasnt even come bac online in the last week or so :thumbsup:

ano i should have checked it was working but my engine was blew up onli finished geting it rebuilt u c

sorry to say mate paypal is shit i allmost got ripped off 500 pound and thay wouldnt do nuthink about it said it was my problem i keep emailin the lad and he just keep takein the piss but he gave me his real name so i went on xdirectory and it gave me his home number rang it as about about the kit he was sellin and his mummy said it was in the garage still so she sent the money back rite after